| Dashboard |
- Cintun Amoiyya -
A Thosand Year I Guess
Saturday | 10:26 PM

Assalamualaikum wbt,
Olalala ~ *sad own my heart tonight

Guys, my feelings have died. Sedih gilakk. Lagi-2 dengar lagu Christina Perri - A Thousand Years yang memang syahdu. I've a lot of memories with this song. I met with chinese boy. I mean chinese+melayu. He's kind. Every person who know him, will laugh a lot. I guess. Cause I do.

Gosh ! I dont think I can tell any details about it here. *lap air mata :'(

You've take my heart for days, but you can't return it properly.
Now, deactived my twitter. Nantilah ade mase, I buat yang baru.

Sekarang, bertambun-tambun tergendala Tutorials Request. Sory guys, I promise, star from tomorrow, I'll do it..

p/s : In Another Life, I would be your girl. Thats my hope. T.T pfft ~
p/s : How Can I Love when I'm Afraid to Fall. Sory Irfan.


Older Post | Newer Post
Amoi Next Door

Emak saya cakap :
muka saya 10% macam abah, 50% macam mak, 40% macam Amoi :)
Facebook | Tumblr
Let's Friend Human

Dah Follow ? Thanks so mash. Sorry sangat guys, kalau nak suruh AMOI follow balik, leave ur message dekat Facebook, Twitter eh. Sure 100% AMOI akan follow balik! Marah sama shoutbox tau. Buat perangai! Okey, Ciao :)
Credits
Fully Editted by: Amoi_Ninie
Skin by : Iezanh Ijan
Best View : Google Chrome