| Dashboard |
- Cintun Amoiyya -
Cerita Real
Friday | 9:39 PM
i watched the wall,
as i know that we'll never built them again,
please look at my eyes,
can you see they are crying?

before,
there're just you that im hoping will be my father to my son,
we'll living in a fairytale-house,
it's very beautiful love story for us right?

but,
the story that made up of me just end like the dust,
last night you put your hands on my shoulder and saying ;-
"i'll remember every moments of us together,"
how minutes you just thinking that i'll be fooling by you last night?


do you know,
i go back where we meet and my tears are dried,
because my heart had fade away with the older tears,
can you tell me,
how its hurt?

please,
i dont want to be a stupid person,
just because of you,
the eyes refusing to look in your eyes again.



p/s : just post it:v:the lyrics just made by me in 5 mins:v::face65:

Older Post | Newer Post
Amoi Next Door

Emak saya cakap :
muka saya 10% macam abah, 50% macam mak, 40% macam Amoi :)
Facebook | Tumblr
Let's Friend Human

Dah Follow ? Thanks so mash. Sorry sangat guys, kalau nak suruh AMOI follow balik, leave ur message dekat Facebook, Twitter eh. Sure 100% AMOI akan follow balik! Marah sama shoutbox tau. Buat perangai! Okey, Ciao :)
Credits
Fully Editted by: Amoi_Ninie
Skin by : Iezanh Ijan
Best View : Google Chrome